Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by KISS AIR. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to KISS AIR where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
5. Offers and promotions change frequently and the offers are only available against products where stated. Promotional codes can be used, only one per order and cannot be used against candle of the month, discounted products including flash sales, bulk tealight, heart candles and votive favour orders (over 20), postage or on free delivery weekends. We reserve the right to retract and/or change offers and promotions at our discretion. Discount codes cannot be applied once the order and payment have been received.
6. Reward points (currently suspended) are awarded to registered customers of kiss-air.com. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the reward points scheme for individual customers or as a whole due to misuse of the system.
7. Our monthly subscriptions payments are taken automatically every month from your paypal account. You can cancel your subscription at any time via your paypal account. We reserve the right to decline any monthly subscriptions due to activity we deem as misuse. Reward points are not available or redeemable against monthly subscriptions.
8. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
9. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
10. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
11. Kiss Air will not be responsible from any mistakes on personalised items, unless it is our error - please check them names and dates correctly before submitting your order. When a proof is sent, we allow 48 for a reply before dispatching the order. We will not refund incorrect orders.
12. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
13. We offer free UK mainland 2nd class delivery on orders over £30 otherwise delivery charges apply. All parcels are sent via Royal Mail, UPS, DPD or MyHermes. Postage costs may change at any time. Bulk wedding favour orders (over 20 tealights) are exempt from free UK delivery and carriage is calculated on the weight of the parcel.
14. If a parcel is not able to be delivered and returned to us a re-delivery charge will apply. We will not refund orders where they are personalised or bespoke.
15. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item(s) to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
16. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
17. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund. Please see our full refund policy here.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
18. KISS AIR shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
19. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
21. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and KISS AIR whether written or oral.
22. We reserve the right to amend, remove, vary or terminate content of the website at its discretion and without prior notice. This includes pricing, postage and the terms and conditions.
23. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
24. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
25. Users of this site may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use kiss-air.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use with written permission from Kiss Air Candles.