Monday 9th April 2018
April 9th is National Unicorn Day and we don’t think that there could be a more magical day worth celebrating! So, we’re embracing our inner unicorn, coating everything in glitter and believing anything is possible.
We not the only ones who think unicorns are real and have scoured handmade marketplace, etsy to bring you our favourite five unicorn finds from some super talented makers; and if you want to create a little magic today - why not add to cart.
1. We don’t think unicorn day should pass without some sweet treats and these unicorn cookies decorated with pastel colour sugar paste and painted gold accents are amazing at just £18 for 6 from Maries Bakehouse
2. All we can say about this hand quilled wall art is WOW! £85 from The Beehive Handmade
3. We love this 100% cotton t-shirt with a unicorn motif and personalised with a name in gold glitter; we just wish they did it in our size! Prices start from just £10 from Little Stitch Makes
4. Unicorns never go out of fashion and this gold steel 3D unicorn necklace is a total must have. £23 from Fuzz Bum Designs
5. This personalised wine glass is right up our street and it’s only £15.99 from Made By Emma Gifts
6. We know we said 5 finds but couldn’t not include our new alphabet unicorn candle which is the perfect gift for any unicorn lover. £12.50 from Kiss Air Candles
Have a scent-sational unicorn day.
~ Louise and Laura
This website is Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.